||We are genuinely interested in what you have to
say about the many topics proposed for discussion, or about the web site in general.
Simply e-mail us at: email@example.com
or write us at: Inner Explorations, Box
37, Midland, OR 97634, U.S.A.
Norms for contributing:
1. Be direct and concise.
2. Deep thoughts are good, but so are feelings and the lessons
you have learned from personal experience.
3. Be kind. There is enough polarization around without us adding
4. Not every contribution can be used,but all will be
appreciated. Give it a try.
5. You can sign your contributions and give ways for people to
contact you, or leave them anonymous.
6. If you have a question or comment you don't want to be
published, just mark it "Not for publication."
7. Be sure to tell us what you are commenting about. Give, for
example, the name of the discussion area or the number of the back issue of the Forum
and the part of the text that you are dealing with.
8. You can write us in Spanish and French, as well as English.
Do you need to talk to a real live person?
Try calling us at 541-851-1534.